• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Toms wiper dual motor setup trying to delay

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
I know I have bought this up before but still having issues. So I have the dual motor kit from Toms and would love to synchronize them up and have a delay set up. I have a 78-up wiper delay switch and box but cant seem to get it to work if this will work I will live with them not synchronizing. I was also wondering how the switch work that Wild horses sells is it worth the money. Any help would be nice thanks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
By the way I have tried wiring the delay box every way it has been listed on this site would running two separate delay switch's (one for each motor) do the trick.

Loc.
Liberal\Claremore
I have the Wild Horses kit. Sometimes it works great and everything is in sync. and sometimes not. Dont know why, still working on it (no rain) and i forget and remember when i need it the most.

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
I have heard from some others that the wildhorse's switch does only sync. up some times so I don't know if I really want to spend that much for a switch thats not really going to fix anything. So I guess the question is is their a way to hook up separate delay switches one for each motor then try and sync. them up. If I cant get them to link up thats fine but I would like a delay option. So any wiring god's out there if you could help that would be great.
Thanks,
John