• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TONS of parts **Post Swap Meet Sale** **UPDATING**

Status
Not open for further replies.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Want to take a look at the rear panels, the pleated ones as well....

OP
OP
76MaBronco

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
I'll measure it up and get an estimate...Rust isn't TOO bad...the front edges (flat sheet spot-welded in) needs to be replaced, but if they're going to be tree-bouncing trail fenders, just paint 'em and go.

The wife is going out for boxes tomorrow, so I'll have her get one for these...

OP
OP
76MaBronco

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Here are the Taurus Seats...both have power, drivers is power motion and bolsters, passenger is just power bolsters...real comfy

Taurasseats.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
76MaBronco

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Okay...MIN box size is 52 x 30 x 8 for both fenders...unknown weight...if I had to guess, I'd use 20 pounds. My zip is 01540, just so you can get a clue as to how much...boxes aren't made in odd sizes, so I have no idea how big they'll be...

OP
OP
76MaBronco

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Okay guys, for those of you that want to pay via paypal, I've resurected my account...this will speed the payment process quite a bit...I apologize for those of you that have already mailed postal money orders...PM me for the addy

OREO BANDIT

Loc.
Albuquerque, NM
Based on the dimensions you gave me it should run about $60.00 to ship to me if you drop it off at the FedEx store. I need directions to pay via paypal.

OP
OP
76MaBronco

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Let me get an actual price first....the box may end up being 60 x 36 x 12. The wife is going to get boxes today for a bunch of stuff, so let me get it all ready and I'll have a better idea as to what it's going to cost...

OP
OP
76MaBronco

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
I've got zip codes for the following members...if you want a shipping quote on something, send me your zip and I'll get a quote as fast as I can.

Sellitall

Darrellr

OreoBandit

Eaglenest66

TheBroncoRanch

EBGeek

I'm interested in the bumpers you have for sale. Can you pm me some pics? Do you happen to have any stock seats as well?

OP
OP
76MaBronco

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Chrome bumpers are available, as are stock bucket seats...They need to be recovered, pics of all are on page 2.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
SO tell me Steve, what do you have left? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.