• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Traction lock Dana 60 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

telcolineman

I have a new in the box dana spicer traction lock for a 35 spline D60 4.10 gear for sale, Asking $250.00 obo comes with new timken bearings and install kit SOLD

Email me for pics

Thanks Jim

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

telcolineman

That is correct new in the box 30 spline trac-loc, I have 35 spline side gears NIB as well for it

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

telcolineman

Sorry I've got more than that in it, $250 shipped. I have over $300 in it without the bearings

ford

can you email pic of all parts? badassford@mail.com and a phone # I can call and talkmore on ,it is much faster for me on the phone
thanks RICH
O.. I will take it

ford

looks good ,I tried to call on wednesday and left a message if you didnot get it send a email and I will try to call for payment and ship info
thanks RICH

Status
Not open for further replies.