• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Trade: '75 Toy FJ40 Project for Early Bronco Project?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff_S

Looking for possible trade of '75 FJ40 project for an EB project. The truck in question has a new mildly built Chevy 350 crate engine with extremely low miles, H42 4-speed/4-speed t-case, a fiberglass "race body" (full tub and front clip) painted a GM hunter green color, front disc brakes, hard top/hard doors, sandblasted and painted frame, Griffin aluminum radiator, Downey spare tire carrier, like new 33x12.50 Kelly Safari AT's on brand new 15x8 white steel spokes, and a lot more. The truck is mostly assembled, and needs only finishing work. The bellhousing adapter and saddle-type engine mount came from Downey. It has a 2.5" single exhaust. All glass is good. New poly gas tank. The truck has a clean MA title, and the frame and body VIN numbers match. Overall, it's in very good shape.

I would be interested in trading for an '66-77 Bronco project also in good shape. I had a '74 that was kind of a rot box, and I don't want to end up with another. I would like a good running V8 with either a C4 auto or 4-speed conversion. I will definitely consider a 3-speed in good condition. I would like the thing to be more or less complete. Lifted or stock is not an issue.

The truck is garaged in eastern MA. I'm not looking to sell it outright at this time. Due to the logistics of a trade, something in the northeast would be optimal. I can send pics to anyone interested. E-mail me at broncosport74@gmail.com. Thanks.

southtaco

Loc.
Mobile,AL
You might want to check out the for sale thread. A guy wants to trade for an FJ. Just something I thought you might like to know, if you didn't already. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.