• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Trade time with my garage, tubing bender, and welder for parts.

JSmall

Bronco Guru
If there is anyone out there that needs the use of a garage, tubing bender, and welder to fab up a cage or bumpers or anything else you can think of let me know. I am in need of:
-D44 w/ 4.10 gears
-Flares frt./rear
-Rear seat
-Disk brake set-up
-More than likely any other part you can think of

And anyone experienced in installing sheet metal that I have coming that would be willing to help me out so I don’t mess anything up. Let me know because I have the bender sitting there not being used most of the time. I only have a 1.75” die right now. If nothing else it would be a great way to meet a few other Bronco enthusiasts. You can either reply to this post or email me at jaromy.smallwood@nike.com

Thanks

jonsgolf

Loc.
jax, fl
That would be great!!!! But your like 10,000 miles away. :-[ Is there anyone near me with this same offer??

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
You can have the flares off mine if they would fit and do you any good. The fiberglass needs to be repaired on the edges in a coupl of places again and a little herculiner put over the repairs to match the rest of it. I've bobbed both front and rear though so it might not do you any good. If your putting together a show rig they are not what you want though. I'll have them off in a few days since my Warflares arrived today.

OP
OP
JSmall

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Thanks

Thanks for the offer. I am looking at some warflares right now. By the looks of your EB you don't need anytime in my garage, but it's always available if you need it. It would be nice to talk with someone that has put so much time into their EB.

Thanks

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
JSmall said:
Thanks for the offer. I am looking at some warflares right now. By the looks of your EB you don't need anytime in my garage, but it's always available if you need it. It would be nice to talk with someone that has put so much time into their EB.

Thanks
If you have a regular tubing bender it might be nice to bend some tubing if/when I need to but the offer on the flares was just to give them away. Anything I don't have already for equipment I usually have access to any time I want it. I might get back to you when I add more bars to my cage unless I decide to get one from Rob. I'm going to look at his when we go out next month.

OP
OP
JSmall

JSmall

Bronco Guru
SaddleUp said:
If you have a regular tubing bender it might be nice to bend some tubing if/when I need to but the offer on the flares was just to give them away. Anything I don't have already for equipment I usually have access to any time I want it. I might get back to you when I add more bars to my cage unless I decide to get one from Rob. I'm going to look at his when we go out next month.

Sounds good. Hopefully I will have my cage done by the time we go out next month.

Last edited:

Tram

Bronco Guru
Do you still have the flares? Are they worth shipping? ;)

El Jefe

Bronco Guru
are there any similar MI offers?

it'd be great if you were in MI.....I could use your shop!!!!

Paco

Loc.
Pueblo, CO
I could use your garage since I can't get my Bronco in my garage anymore w/ the lift and the 35s, but you're kinda far away! I do, however, have some DuraFlex fender flares that have never been used. I tried painting them but used the wrong paint and it just chipped like crazy when I put the first rivets in. Make me an offer.

Gene

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
I may be wrong but I don't think this thread applies anymore. JSmall had some personal issues and if I am correct no longer has the garage because he moved out.