• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Trail doors finally done.

malonejy

Bronco Guru
After buying an extra set of doors about 4 years ago, I finally got around to gutting them and doing some cutting. If I had any fab skills, I would make snoop style doors, but these will do for now. They are really light weight and not guts=no rattle. I know the paint doesn't match and my interior door handle is pretty ghetto, but hey it works. ;D Believe it or not, the hardest part was the stupid trim I put on where I cut out the panels.

Attachments

• DSCF0082.jpg
    DSCF0082.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 143
  • DSCF0080.jpg
    DSCF0080.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 132
  • DSCF0081.jpg
    DSCF0081.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 116
  • DSCF0078.jpg
    DSCF0078.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 124

4lofun

they look good and functional, extra space is always needed. good work

OP
OP
malonejy

malonejy

Bronco Guru
Thanks guys. I'd like to fill the window slots eventually also. I basically decided to get them sort of done and functional as opposed to having the perfect plan that I never execute ;D This is much better than them taking up room in the garage!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
very cool setup, 3 years though? ;D

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Looks good I'D BEEN PLANING ON A set of tube doors ..On a project in planning stage but that might be just as fine.