• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Transport Companies

CMTBronco

Loc.
Clinton, New Jersey
Hello All,

I figured this would be as good of a place as any to ask my shipping question. I'm looking to transport a lifted bronco (just under 7 feet tall to the top) from Oregon to New Jersey. The time frame is flexible and still up in the air a bit. Does anyone have any recommendations or idea on where to start? I've gotten a range from $1,000 (which I think seems reasonable) to $1,800 (which I think is high). Any help is appreciated.

icecream man

Loc.
Colorado
I just relocated from Colorado to Dallas. Our moving company set-up the vehicle move using Lone Star Auto Haulers (I'll have to confirm the name) out of Garland TX. These guys did a great job, the driver was concerned about taking care of the Bronco.

I'm running 35's and they didn't have any issues putting it on the truck. BTW they assigned a replacement value of $25k for all vehicles. I would have been further ahead it the Bronco never would have made it to TX.

Draglink

Loc.
Gloucester, VA
I just had this '79 F350 shipped from New Jersey to southern Va. It is just over 8ft tall. It has 37/14.50 swampers. I used CAR MOVERS USA. My contact was Patricia. She was great, she did everything she said she'd do. It cost me $700. Size was an issue, but she worked right thru it! Here is the link : http://www.carmoversusa.com/

Here is the truck....its is sooo badass!!

wrecker1-1.jpg

wreckerback.jpg

wrecker5.jpg

Sorry these are so large..tried to resize them...I HATE computers!

OP
OP
CMTBronco

CMTBronco

Loc.
Clinton, New Jersey
Thanks for all of the help so far. The biggest thing I face is the 3000+ mile transport. I'll call out to the few companies that were posted.

rt22

Loc.
Alexandria
Check out Dependable auto shippers (dependableautoshippers.com). I had a mustang shipped from California to Virginia for $495. I'm not sure if they charge extra or can ship oversized vehicles though. Good luck.