• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Transporting bronco home options.

Firedog67

Awesome news! Get ready for long days of working and dreaming. It has been one of the most rewarding things I've done with my (13) son. And NO it isn't done. Never will be. Lol

broncorick

The best thing I ever did was to get a winch for my trailer. The come along is no fun to use to pull a truck/car whatever up on the trailer. I mounted mine on a carrier that fits into the 2" receiver on my truck, so I put a receiver on the front of my truck as well as one on my trailer so I can move the winch around and use to pull things out of barns and then onto the trailer.

OP
OP
mini73

mini73

Got Bronco home.

Got home with the Bronco about 2 hours ago. Now I am looking it over some more. Got the hood off so I do not have to worry about hitting my head on it while looking at the engine. Trying to figure out where to start to see if the motor runs or not. I know I need to change the fluids and drain the old fuel. Should I start from the back and work my way to the engine? I know there should be some logical way of doing this.