• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Trial cover problems after ordering, where is it?????

broncobear22

Loc.
Denver, Colorado
Does any one know what is going with these as of right now?? I ordered one on Sept. 16 and my credit card was charged Oct. 1 and have yet to recieve any confirmation or information of when I will be getting this. Can anyone help me get a hold of him?? I have sent three e-mails and have yet to get any response. I don't want to sound like a nagging person just would like to know what is going on with getting this fine piece of work. I know that SaddleUp has a great reputation on this board so I don't want to jump to any conclusion yet. Please let me know if you have any advice.
Thanks
Cliff

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
i can't tell you, but i do have one and you will be pleased when you get it. Fits awesome and is rugged, use my all the time. Good luck.

Amac70

ME
I will second that. The fit and quality are pretty good, have had mine for over 2 years now. stored out side all year with it on.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Good luck.... I bought some used parts from him back in June and am still waiting for them to show up. I know Rick is a stand up guy, but 5+ months of waiting for more than $1000 worth of parts that I have already paid for is pretty ridiculous.

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
I have 2 of his trail tops. I usually contact him with a PM on this board.

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
rick has kinda dropped off the earth ,, even here in the area ,, not to many folks have heard from him lately ,,

behemoth

Bronco Guru
Wasnt his real job about to make him really busy for a while ? or am I thinking of another...

OP
OP
broncobear22

broncobear22

Loc.
Denver, Colorado
Well I tried to pm him and his mail box is full and won't except any more pm's. His number is no where on his site so e-mail was the only connection with him. So I guess I will just wait. I know the quality is good and I have heard nothing but good things from other people that is why I went for it. Well hopefully I will hear from him.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
My order went in in December. No one gets one before me!

Bax

OP
OP
broncobear22

broncobear22

Loc.
Denver, Colorado
You ordered one last december and still have not got it!! Well I sure the hell am not going to wait that long. So either he can get it to me soon or I will just have to get my money back from him or through paypal. If you have a website and take purchases through that you need to contact people and let them know that they are so many months out before you will get it. Not very good customer service in my opinion.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
well you paid with a credit card so you have a chance of getting a refund through disputing the charge. If you want a refund. I on the other hand paid with a certified check so I have no chance of getting my money back. I asked, he has no money to refund. So I sit and wait hoping one day my top will come in.

Bax

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
I believe he is quicker at making the covers than the tops.. Just be patient and you won't be disappointed.

Will you be needing it soon because of winter?

DocLewis

Loc.
Hornsby, TN
I got mine in very good time. I love the trail cover -- use it under the shed, use it on the trailer on the road, and use it overnight at the events and on the trails. Doc

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I guess I was lucky. I ordered mine during the mass buy when he first started making them and got it very quickly.

OP
OP
broncobear22

broncobear22

Loc.
Denver, Colorado
I just ordered the cover and yes it is for winter. The tarps that I keep putting on don't last to long and I want something more secure on it.

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
I got mine in very good time. I love the trail cover -- use it under the shed, use it on the trailer on the road, and use it overnight at the events and on the trails. Doc
Same here. I love mine. Enables me to cover it while trailering without it getting wet, and at night at events. I have an exo and cannot put a regular top on mine.
Glad I jumped on that first mass-buy!!

Jfly13

Loc.
Lockwood, Mo.
I have had a little troulbe with rick also aobut still waiting for a safari top that I ordered. I have been able to contact him by calling him, the last time I talked to him he said that he had been very busy with computer programing. I guess that is his other job. That was about a month ago though.