• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Trying to decide on which Bronco to sell

browngr5

Loc.
Eagle, Idaho
I have 2 Broncos in the garage and the wife is kicking one out so she can park.
I really like them both so i'm having a hard time deciding. I think you can click my garage and check them out. Which one should I sell?

Last edited:

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
There are three Broncos in your garage. Which 2 are we deciding between.

You should add a poll to the post!

I like the blue one most , black 2nd , green 3rd.

OP
OP
B

browngr5

Loc.
Eagle, Idaho
The two I'm talking about are the Black 1975 and the Blue 1974 sport.
the Blue one might sell better since it's a fresh build.

JLBachs

Man, I can definitely see why you're asking for help; that's a tough decision

wildbill

Old Bronco Guy
%)%)%) Easy build a bigger garage then you and the wife can park inside.;D;D;D Bill ;D:D:p

ScanmanSteven

Bronco Guru
Try adding your wife's picture to your garage and see which one gets the most interest, just an option. Oh hi honey, just answering a technical question.

capt. bronco

I voted for the black 75. It has in my opinion kind of the latest and greatest stuff. It seems everyone is looking for fuel injection. It looks to me like it would make a great daily driver. I think it appeals to more people. They are both beautiful examples of how great these broncos can be! I think you should put prices out there for us!

El Kabong

Contributor
Driving stuff Henry built
Maybe it's time for her to start driving the one that is already parked in "her spot". Perfect solution. No Broncos or wife sold, & she gets to park in the garage. ;D

They're both cool. That's a tough call. Voted black 75. There is just something right about the looks of the blue one.

Dannyboy71

Classic suv,s are going up in value, I hate to say this but I bet one day you will be kicking yourself for getting rid of "that one!" good luck with what ever you do. they are both great looking trucks.

TwoDalesDad

Bronco Guru
I Vote for building a bigger garage...As a matter of fact...Just increase the height enough to add a lift. Then she can park next to both your broncos...

cusmon

Either way someone will be happy with whatever you decide. I'd keep the blue. Best of luck! Cusmon

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I voted that you sell the blue one , which I like best.

But as noted earlier , the black one does look to be very daily driver friendly as it sits , it caught my eye because of that ... but that blue one is sooo sweet. I'd be happy to tune and tweak it to my tastes.

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
option #72 ; put them both up and see what sells first or brings the most $$$.