• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

trying to find Tito(username)

bearsden73

Loc.
Palm Bay, Florida
have seen a picture of your rig(in Toms bronco parts catalog) and I love the top for you extended bronco. was looking for something like this for my rig. where did you buy or have made and what was the approximate cost. thanks

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
HAha, funny guys, I show up occasionally, I felt my ears burning...thank God that was all that was burning this time ;D ;D

The top is made by Saddleup, he is now a banned member (or should I say non-member) after taking off with about 10 people's money that were waiting for a similar top for theirs. I got mine and love it but others that werent local or push him got taken sadly. It was a wonderful top and fit my needs as I needed one custom made. Cost me 1k as I was one of the first. He was local to me so I was sure to get mine but he is gone now, rumored to be in the hills of WV but who knows. Anyways, pm me if you have any other questions. BC is also doing a somewhat similar top that you might be able to get custom made as well if you are a modified rig like me, all it takes is money ;D

joe

Bronco Guru
have seen a picture of your rig(in Toms bronco parts catalog) and I love the top for you extended bronco. was looking for something like this for my rig. where did you buy or have made and what was the approximate cost. thanks

ooooo, i think that might be a ricks top, bad subject. fuhgeta bout it.

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
how do you suppose that Tito gets along down in Northern SOCAL.That is, up here in webfoot land he was kinda unique and cuddly , and everyone kinda felt sorry, but down there he would be kinda cookie cutter and boring, and nobody will talk to him

22213evl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rio Rancho N.M.
hey alright, I found the pick on tito thread. LOL
hey tito don't be misplacing that passport, and how are the donkey shows down there. :-X

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
you should check out BC broncos top it's a hell of a lot better looking if that's the style you want.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
how do you suppose that Tito gets along down in Northern SOCAL.That is, up here in webfoot land he was kinda unique and cuddly , and everyone kinda felt sorry, but down there he would be kinda cookie cutter and boring, and nobody will talk to him

Hey now, no cookie cutter for me, I've got my own style ;D

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
I'm not saying he flamboyant, put he sure makes Ant (from Celeb. fit club) look masculine! :-X :eek: :-* ;D