• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Turn your Bronco into a ricer....

Dave

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Pretty cool enhancement to the sleek aerodynamics of the Bronco! I think the additional downforce might provide better traction for crawling. Wonder if it comes with velcro mounts for soft tops?

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
Laugh now guys , but I promise that there are guys on this board rolling their eyes and saying , why are they making fun of those cool things? and wishing they had them on their EB.
Hotwheels you aint readin this are You?

Hunter

Loc.
Coeur d'Alene ID
feitctaj said:
Laugh now guys , but I promise that there are guys on this board rolling their eyes and saying , why are they making fun of those cool things? and wishing they had them on their EB.
Hotwheels you aint readin this are You?

Yeah, like me! I'm thinking I could paddle accross the Snake river with those doors, climb the side of Hells canyon to get my elk, than I could strap him to the wing and keep him nice and dry on the paddle back across%)

reynard101

Bronco Guru
This is the one I have my eye set on for my '75. I'm saving up for it! (Sorry, I couldn't resist posting this one up. ;D )

post-13-1073771236.jpg

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Mr. sfaforester was thinking about going with air conditioning for OCBR this year, but then got distracted with lockers and stuff %)

Attachments

• Air Conditioning.jpg
    Air Conditioning.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 63
  • Monte 7.jpg
    Monte 7.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 67

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
reynard101 said:
This is the one I have my eye set on for my '75. I'm saving up for it! (Sorry, I couldn't resist posting this one up. ;D )

post-13-1073771236.jpg
Hahaha, at least the air conditioner is functional, this one is just plain stupid! ;D