• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Two headlight OEM grille?

jhill52

Parnelli Jones Big Oly Bronco has Quad headlights. Built differently but Quads just the same so they were used in racing.

Wrightracing

If you look behind the grill I bet the turn signal attaching pints are behind the second headlight. And interestingly the screw hole to add the second headlights are directly in parts of the grill to attach it

That wright racing truck is bada$$
That is owned by Chris Wilson and Built by Glen Straightiff, friends of mine. They raced it in Baja. It is a killer Bronco and the Inspiration and template for my build. Check out the frenched in LED lights in the leading edge of the finished Bronco Hood.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

NewDog

Contributor
Loc.
Surrey BC
Is there any clue what the fabricator planned to do for front turn signals?
Now that we have LED headlights that are far brighter and LED light bars, the quad headlights are just a way to make an EB ugly. They remind me of the 1979 LTD Country Squire in the Vacation movies, that had 8 headlights, and looked even uglier.

LOL I thought the same thing. And doubling up on the turn signals doesn't help either. ;D

Attachments

• fugly.JPG
    fugly.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 35

El Kabong

Contributor
Driving stuff Henry built
Parnelli Jones Big Oly Bronco has Quad headlights. Built differently but Quads just the same so they were used in racing.

Big Oly is the one that came to mind for me as well. Far from stock, but certainly not something to compare to the family truckster.

BigOly.jpg

mickphatmac

Unfortunately I'm not able to know what he planned to do with four headlights. The original owner/fabricator passed away. He supposedly made a half cab hardtop.

There's got to be a way to install four LED headlights. Make the first set for lo beam and the second set hi beam.

A project for someone else... :)

Sent you a PM... I'm your Huckleberry!