• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN Two pairs of 66 doors. One w/ stainless vent window frames

Status
Not open for further replies.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
The pair with the SS vent windows is complete but partially disassembled (by me), and the other pair is complete and together. Priced at $350-$400 per pair. Both need a little work, but are very solid.
The SS pair also has beltline trim as well. It must of been a nice Bronco back in '66! I also have 66 doors for parts that I might throw in the deal for a buyer if interested.
I don't have pictures, but I will be taking some Friday.
Thanks

OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
One pair sold today, the other is still available. The pair with the SS frames are still available. For $300.00

pevopro66

Loc.
Houston
66 doors

I will take the 66 doors with SS vents and parts. how much to ship to 77084 Houston TX call me 832-491-8480 thanks Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.