• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA TWO SPEED WIPER SETUP 155.00 New lower price

redpony

Contributor
City: RODEO
Price: $ 175

69-77 Bronco 2 speed wipers. 145.00 shipped in 48 states. This is a really nice set up. Would look Great on a top less Bronco.

Last edited:

ba123

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
CA
Might be good to say what comes with this and pics.

OP
OP
R

redpony

Contributor
Might be good to say what comes with this and pics.
Everything to install NO HARDWARE/ OR THE WIRING. THANKS for your interest. 155.00 shipped in 48 states

Last edited:

ba123

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
CA
post a pic or stop posting...how many people need to ask?

Is this a scam?

OP
OP
R

redpony

Contributor
First of all , I have been on this site since 2004. I meet & dealt with some GREAT PEOPLE HERE ! IF YOU are so worried about this. I WOULD BE MORE THAN HJAPPY TO SEND YOU A PICTURE OR TWO OF THIS VERY NICE SET UP. Just send me your e-mail . I just do not think you are a real buyer. So stop the BS. THANK YOU

ba123

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
CA
Sorry! Not my intention to offend anyone. Missed the 2004 part, my bad, just saying post pics to sell stuff.

And no, I already have the setup I bought from Todd, not sure I’m putting in wipers, but I was curious what you had exactly as I’m always curious and I know other people are too as I’m not the only one asking.

Most people don’t want to email, they want to see pics before showing any interest. You’re a contributor so should have no prob posting pics but let someone know if you have any trouble.

Seriously, sorry if I offended you, just trying to help you get stuff sold and satisfy my own curiosity.

OP
OP
R

redpony

Contributor
Everything to install NO HARDWARE/ OR THE WIRING. THANKS for your interest. 155.00 shipped in 48 states
I do have a wiper cover, but it will need some work. I might even have pair of visors, would have to look for them. Might have sold them.

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
Found you, I was looking for a complete set cover visors motor to blades that go to my 74, why don't you pm me with some pictures, also where did you look here?

OP
OP
R

redpony

Contributor
Our daughter has our camera at the moment. when she comes by I will get it back. I did fine the pair sun visors , that thought I had. They are black, looks like some made them be black. Not me anyways, just to let you that I was working on this.