• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX TX Bronco for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

RutsBronco

Bronco

Haven't been able to communicate with u on your bronco. What is the overall condition? Does it need anything? Thanks

OP
OP
B

BMT_Bronco

Loc.
Beaumont,TX
It is still for sale. i have been on vacation, so I haven't been on the forum. it is in good shape. I think it is kind of a "Tweener". It is not rust free, or restored, but it is not in bad shape either. It looks really good from 10 ft, but up close you find the imperfections. (much like a lot of 40 yr old ladies). It has new manual drum brakes. (new pads, cylinders, brake lines, and Master Cylinder) 3" lift kit (I think), tires are 33x11.50, power steering. It has a 302/3 speed. The seats are fairly new and in good shape. I think the roll bar is a homemade job. Looks cool, but I am not sure. The rear bumper is gone and the frame connections are rusted badly. The hard top has some daylight in the front corner from rust, but could be repaired.

OP
OP
B

BMT_Bronco

Loc.
Beaumont,TX
I have decided to put on my big boy pants and get moving on this thing. Looks like it will
be staying in the family.

OP
OP
B

BMT_Bronco

Loc.
Beaumont,TX
Nah man. Work has been nuts, and I have been torn on keeping this thing. Never really wanted to lose it, but I was a bit overwhelmed. I THINK I have perspective now. But once I get moving, I am sure I will go nuts again.

bsquared

Contributor
Hey Jeremy,
Nice to meet you a couple of weeks ago. Just got back from vaca yesterday. Glad to see you're going to make a go at it. I can help turn wrenches if I stay over in Beaumont on biz.

See you in Dallas in a couple of months. Will shout at ya if I'm in Beaumont.

Cheers, Bill

OP
OP
B

BMT_Bronco

Loc.
Beaumont,TX
Bill,

Thanks man. I just couldn't bear to not give this thing a try. It is just too cool.

I will probably hit you with a ton of questions along the way, so be ready.

Thanks for all of the feedback when you looked her over.

Any time you are in Beaumont, I will gladly put you to work!

See you in Big D.

Status
Not open for further replies.