• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

U.S. 20MM Ammo can for starage box.

WyleCoyote

Bronco Guru
thanks! it's great to be back. i'm a Marine and was with 2d Supply Bn, MP Company. (field MP's, not traffic cops!;) ;D )

You guys get to play with the Mark-19 Grenade launcher? that thing rocks! I was stationed at Ft. McClellan - Army MP training grounds for a while, got to see some live fire of that thing!

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
You guys get to play with the Mark-19 Grenade launcher? that thing rocks! I was stationed at Ft. McClellan - Army MP training grounds for a while, got to see some live fire of that thing!

That's the coolest thing I have ever shot. That and the .50 CAL Machine Gun. SWEET! Yes, Air Force people actually shoot heavy weapons. ;D

73AnneBoleyn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Charlotte, NC
never got to shoot the Mk 19, though i've seen it in action a few times. pretty awesome! i am a big fan of the "ma deuce" .50 cal, like firstsergeant. actually, my favorite weapon is whatever i've got my hands on at the time! ;)

(sorry 'bout the hijack!)