• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

U13 Registry

wvbeerdrinker

Trying to register my U13 1966 roadster but get no response from the website.Does anyone have updated contact information on how to get it registered?

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Trying to register my U13 1966 roadster but get no response from the website.Does anyone have updated contact information on how to get it registered?

You could try to contact eaglenest66 on here. He is the one who runs the site.

skinner

Contributor
it usually takes a few days.. He will respond.. great guy.... cool site.. he will send you a package of things.. card, sticker and the like... congrats on the U13... i hope to get mine on the road by next year, Lord willing,,,, shoot up some pics.. we all love pics!!!!!

OP
OP
W

wvbeerdrinker

Thanks for the information, still looking for the rear hubcaps anyway. If I find them finding Bigfoot should be a piece of cake!

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Registry Approval

Sorry Roger (WVBeerdrinker)! I know it has been a while since I went to the U13 site for registrant approvals. Super-super busy with work as well as family! As you can tell, I do not check it everyday. Anyways, seven new applicants this morning approved. Only one I could not do was yours. I need your email address in the entry for notification - only have your name. Please pm me through this CB site and I will add it to your U13 registration for approval. And yes, I email an approval notice as well as asking for your physical addy as I will send a free static cling decal for your roadster windshield. tim

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
Sorry Roger (WVBeerdrinker)! I know it has been a while since I went to the U13 site for registrant approvals. Super-super busy with work as well as family! As you can tell, I do not check it everyday. Anyways, seven new applicants this morning approved. Only one I could not do was yours. I need your email address in the entry for notification - only have your name. Please pm me through this CB site and I will add it to your U13 registration for approval. And yes, I email an approval notice as well as asking for your physical addy as I will send a free static cling decal for your roadster windshield. tim

I registered a U13 there a couple years ago, then sold it to a guy in Tennessee. How do you handle that? I'm hoping he will register it someday