• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ultimate adventure DVD's

dieselbronco

Loc.
Tolland CT
Im looking to collect all the ultimate adventure videos. I was wondering if anyone has some they would like to sell or where i can get the back issues?
I currently have 2003,2004,2005,2010,2011. So i need 1999,2000,2001,2002,2006,2007,2008,2009.

Any info on where to get the out of stock dvd's would be great. Thanks;D

z70what

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Johnson City
google.. and contact desert rat.. that's where i've bought all of mine. i know they still have 2008 and 2009 bc i just ordered them a month or two ago. i'm addicted to wheelin' and have purchased all of them!

Luke

OP
OP
D

dieselbronco

Loc.
Tolland CT
google.. and contact desert rat.. that's where i've bought all of mine. i know they still have 2008 and 2009 bc i just ordered them a month or two ago. i'm addicted to wheelin' and have purchased all of them!

Luke

Ive looked and bought from desertrat before. They are out of stock, they only have 2010 and 2011

68rockcrawler

Bronco Guru
I am also interested to see if anybody knows where to find the old copies. I am missing afew in my collection too. It sure would be nice if they were still in production.

weasel

Loc.
Norfolk
Would there be a way to get the Magazine to make these DVDs they produce into an I tunes download. That would be awesome, then I could put them on my Ipad and take them with me when I deploy. I got most of the mags in electronic form now, why not the dvds?