• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ultimate Adventure RC Bronco

OP
OP
D

Dark Knight

Loc.
Youngstown Ohio
Thanks alot Patrick i have always been a huge fan of your Bronco even before the Ultimate Adventure. Im in North Carolina so a little far but i would love to see your Bronco in person. It is not not done yet i have got plans for a full interior bikini top and a scale engine under the hood.

OP
OP
D

Dark Knight

Loc.
Youngstown Ohio
Hey guys i have another Bronco in the works i should be done with it in a few weeks. This one will be a replica of Clints red and white Bronco the one thats in the latest issue of Crawl mag.