• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Uncut 1966 Dash Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott C.

Loc.
Waynetown IN
I am looking for a dash for a 66 Bronco. It needs to be with out a radio cut out. If any one has one that they would like to sell please contact me.

512cadillac

dash

I might have one for you. I got it with my current bronco project. Not sure what year it is out of but does not have a cut out for a radio. I will get photo's after work tomorrow. Shoot me a email with the address you want photo's sent to. John

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
66 Dash

I have one in decent shape. The rust in pic is just surface rust. Let me know if interested

Attachments

• IMG_1766.JPG
    IMG_1766.JPG
    167.8 KB · Views: 32

Hoppy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gresham, OR
the idnitio0n switch is not bronco
but the rest of the dash is a 66 radio delete dash
If the OP dose not want it I will That is if the shipping dose not kill the deal

Status
Not open for further replies.