• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA uncut 77 bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud warren

RARE UNMOLESTED 1977 BRONCO ... ORIGINAL......CLEAN.....LAST YEAR OF THE ORIGINAL BODY STYLE...302 V8..... AUTOMATIC TRANS.....RUNS AND DRIVES PERFICT.......FACTORY POWER STEERING....FACTORY DISK BREAKS......DRIVES LIKE NEW....NO RUST.....ALL GAUGES WORK.....ALL LIGHTS WORK....NOT RESTORED....NOT NEEDED THIS THING IS CLEAN.......YOU WONT FIND ANOTHER LIKE THIS AT THIS PRICE.........541 373 3864...... NO EMAILS.....NO TEXTS......SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY ...........541 373 3864 ...im not sure how to post pics call and i can email or send to cell phone

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
pictures from owner

good luck in the sale

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 374
  • blue.jpg
    blue.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 436
  • bronco.jpg
    bronco.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 418

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
really nice looking rig... Good luck to someone

SP66

Bronco Guru
The wagon wheels look great on that color combo truck

ron

its a nice rig but unmolested no. seats are changed wheels the paint job the dash pad is gone so the top has been off as well.

jj_jenkins

its a nice rig but unmolested no. seats are changed wheels the paint job the dash pad is gone so the top has been off as well.

Agreed. Paint job/striping is a Ranger option, if I'm not mistaken, yet has none of the Ranger options (carpet, panels, seats, dash pad, etc). Also, that's not a 77 steering wheel, is it?

OP
OP
B

bud warren

it has been for sale for about six months I started alot higher but with the economy as it is I have lowerd the price there a couple things that have been changed ( seats, steering wheel the carpets were not in it when i got it and wanted to rhino line it but i thought it might look like i was trying to hide somthing...unmolested (uncut and no suspencion lift) runs and drives PERFICT....for about a grand the buyer could put the original interior in it...and for this price you wont find a nicer UNCUT Bronco

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Looks pretty darn nice. Price is getting back to reality from $27.5k. I am sure someone out there will pay the $18k for this truck. Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.