• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Uncut and lifted 1975 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

jurob

Loc.
Virginia Beach, Va
This is an uncut 1975 Ford Bronco with a 4" Wildhorses Suspension lift, 2" body lift on Mickey Thompson 15x10 Classic II's with Procomp 35x12.5x15 MT tires. No more than 300 miles on lift, rims and tires. This rig is not perfect, but its solid and ready to ride and enjoy. Has a 302 with a c4 automatic transmission. Currently has a soft top on it that is not in the best condition, but should be getting a hard top for it this week. Also includes a set of new Gorilla Warflares if the new owner decides he wants to cut the fenders. If your looking for a mallcrawler you can leave it uncut or if you want to 4wd i would install the flares, it looks better with the flares also.

like mentioned, its ready to go right now and be enjoyed.

If your serious about this eye catching beast, call me at 757-971-6168.

i have bills to pay and cannot do any trades.

tks, rob

OP
OP
J

jurob

Loc.
Virginia Beach, Va
Picture029.jpg
[/IMG]
Picture031.jpg
[/IMG]
100_9139.jpg
[/IMG]
Picture001.jpg
[/IMG]

i'll even include the small tires too:)
Picture003.jpg
[/IMG]

broncomania

Loc.
nc
do you still have this ?????
would like to see pics of the engine and the bad places that need fixing and a better pic of the interior. thanks.

PHARMIE

Do you still have it up for sale or does your uncut already have a new home !

Status
Not open for further replies.