• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Unofficial Moab Bronco Safari, 2011

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
I think the Cruise Moab bunch will be staying at the Slickrock Campground. That is where I would prefer to stay, but it looks to be CROWDED...

RT

Bronco Guru
We just got a cabin at the Oasis .

See you guys in approx 113 days.

or 2,712 hours.

or 162,720 minutes.

or 9,763,200 seconds

Not that I'm counting or anything ;D

RT

Bronco Guru
Wheres RT goin this time.... Dallas? Houston? New Orleans? Hahaha, well you do make the most of highway driving that bronco of yours!

So far our first stop will be Moab , haven't planned out the way home yet .

Rockraisin

Coming from Texas...I'll be there with the folks again for the third year in a row. Friends from CO, CA, and BC Canada coming as well. Should be a good turn out.

brad

RT

Bronco Guru
Wheres RT goin this time.... Dallas? Houston? New Orleans? Hahaha, well you do make the most of highway driving that bronco of yours!

Plans changed again , first stop Big Bear !

Then Moab , then Great falls .

But not written in stone , more like Jello :p