• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Unusual Question

Dyehard

I have this picture that I downloaded a year or two ago and have no information about it and can't remember where I got it but, I really love everything about this Bronco. I would love to know the lift size, tire size, wheel size, and who makes the bumpers as well. Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• 10518642_818213524864861_8396004029461900222_n.jpg
    10518642_818213524864861_8396004029461900222_n.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 290

needsmoarturbo

I have this picture that I downloaded a year or two ago and have no information about it and can't remember where I got it but, I really love everything about this Bronco. I would love to know the lift size, tire size, wheel size, and who makes the bumpers as well. Thanks for any help.

using google image search, it looks like it was in the 2014 Yukon Gear catalog on page 30, but I didn't see any other places it came up with any more info on it. Maybe it is a photoshop job as mentioned above.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Cross Enterprises is who I was thinking of originally.

Paul

CincoBravo

Loc.
Oxford, MS
how do our roofs hold up with a rack like that? is using one actually a viable option or are they just for looks?

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That type of rack is fine. The drip rail is arguably the strongest part of the top.
Or looked at another way, it's the ONLY strong part of the top!

So yes, in spite of the tinny construction of the roof panel itself, a clamp style rack is very capable.
Your limit then becomes what is safe and how well does your Bronco handle the added weight up high. Likely you'd want less than 200lbs as your general limit.

Paul

OP
OP
Dyehard

Dyehard

Indeed a good find broncojam! The tires look the same but those are different wheels but I believe they are the same size. So is the consensus that they are 33" tires and maybe 17" wheels? And maybe 3-1/2" of lift?

OP
OP
Dyehard

Dyehard

Nevermind. I don't know why I didn't think of this before, but, I just measured the headlight on my screen and knowing that the headlight is 7", the wheels have to be 20" and the tires 33". Weird that I like this look so much because I never thought I liked 20" wheels on classic broncos but oh well. Thanks for the help.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You weren't completely wrong in your thinking. Some 20's look completely wrong on an EB, while others are not so bad.
Personally I have not liked many that were over 17" but like you said, this one is not bad even at 20"

Paul

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Nevermind. I don't know why I didn't think of this before, but, I just measured the headlight on my screen and knowing that the headlight is 7", the wheels have to be 20" and the tires 33". Weird that I like this look so much because I never thought I liked 20" wheels on classic broncos but oh well. Thanks for the help.

everyone to their own preference right.. what makes you happy is important