• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Upcoming STC Soft top Mass Buy! (March 5- May 5)

4wheelcustoms

Its spring or feels like it anyway and its almost time for the 4 Wheel Customs annual (STC) Specialty Top Company MASS BUY! We did this mass buy here at classicbroncos.com last year and it was a hug success for everyone involved. The tops are on order and will be in near the end of Feb (black denim with dark tint). All others will be built to order like the last time we did this mass buy.

The Mass buy is scheduled to run March 5th through May 5th so start saving now if your a few bucks short. The prices will be along the same lines as last year at $580 w/FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48 states for the Fastrac Fop Kits w/Zip Out Panels for the classic 66-77 Bronco. We will make a post in the mass buy forum updating the post as soon as the mass buy is released with links for ordering online and we will include all available options as well. We're ordering a limited number of Black Denim Tops with dark tinted windows which will be available for shipping around the beginning of the buy. All other colors will will be built to order which takes around 3-4 weeks build time. You pick the color and window tint.

stc_sale_banner.gif

We will start taking the mass buy orders March 5th and the buy will end May 5th so watch for a post on March 5th or before with ordering information!
Again, sale price will be $580 SHIPPED FREE within the lower 48 states!

Most 66-77 Bronco owners are but, if you're not familiar with these STC tops, they're the best on the market for this application. No drilling required, the existing hard top mounting holes are used to mount the rails. Below is a picture with the windows zipped out.
olbroczoutsm.jpg

Thanks!

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
4wheelcustoms said:
The Mass buy is scheduled to run March 5th through May 5th so start saving now if your a few bucks short. The prices will be along the same lines as last year at $580 w/FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48 states for the Fastrac Fop Kits w/Zip Out Panels for the classic 66-77 Bronco.
Again, sale price will be $580 SHIPPED FREE within the lower 48 states!
How much would it be to ship to the other 2 states?
Like say Hawaii 96819?

Could I just order a set of tinted Zip-Out windows?

OP
OP

4wheelcustoms

Shipping to Hawaii

I sent you a PM with shipping charges to the Hawaii zip code you requested.

Feel free to PM me with any further questions.

OP
OP

4wheelcustoms

PM me if you're wanting one!

I want to get an estimate of how many tops we're going to need for this mass buy. No need to reply here, please send me a PM if you definately want one so I can get an idea of how many we need.

Thanks!

gityup68

Loc.
Western Mass
Do you have a photo(s) of white

I have been beating my head agaist the wall trying to decide on "to get or not to get" a soft top. Seems like most of the dudes on the site love um. My hard top is in great shape but has never fit right. I live in N.E. and it is put away during the salt months. But you have inspired me again, as you are right Spring just around the corner. I run a bikini in the summer and love it. Do have any good photos of white, my color scheam is Peacock blue body, wimbleton white top, flares and grill. Thank you

OP
OP

4wheelcustoms

Glad to hear you're thinking about getting one. I've got a lot of PM's confirming who all is going to order. Keep them coming. I don't have any pictures of the white top available but I'm sure someone here is running a white STC top and could send you some pictures.

Remember, the mass buy starts March 5th so check the mass buy forum for a post that day! ;D

Thanks!

OP
OP

4wheelcustoms

We start taking ordering March 5th!

The thread for this mass buy has been updated with ordering information and can be found in the mass buy section. The ordering information is below as well. See details in mass buy forum...

Online Ordering Information: (Orders need to be placed online to receive mass buy prices)
I am placing links below which I have programmed specifically for the mass buy. Choose whether you want dark tint or clear tops plus any options listed below and click on the appropriate links to add them to the shopping cart and order online. **Impotant** When you order, please enter the color and color code in the comments section of the order form!

Color Choices:
STCcolors.gif

Links for ordering online: (If you're ordering multiple items, simply click on the links for each item to order all at one time.)

Order 66-77 Bronco STC Fastrac Top Kit w/Zip Out Panels (Clear Windows) Here for $580.00 SHIPPED

Order 66-77 Bronco STC Fastrac Top Kit w/Zip Out Panels (Dark Tint Windows) Here for $580.00 SHIPPED

Order 66-77 Bronco STC Convertible Boot Shipped Here for $580.00 SHIPPED

Order 66-77 Bronco STC Roll Bar/Bikini Top w/Hardware Here for $154.99 SHIPPED

Order66-77 Bronco STC Roll Bar/Bikini Top W/OUT Hardware Here for $79.99 SHIPPED

hose101

Contributor
could you send out the shipping to Hawaii info to me also? might be interested.

tx1ton

Loc.
Boerne, TX
I assume this top requires the drop bracket for the wiper motor correct? Do you sell this as well? Also - do you have any knowledge as to whether the top will fit over a Crab Cage?

Rob Bailey if you are reading this thread do you know of anyone putting an STC top on over your cages?

Thanks!!

Joe

OP
OP

4wheelcustoms

These Are COMPLETE Top Kits!

The drop brackets are included with the tops. The tops are sold as a kit complete with everything needed for installation. I don't know what roll cages they will fit over, you would have to check with the manufacture of the roll cage.
Please send any questions you have via PM or email me at chris@4wheelcustoms.com to keep the thread from being overtaken by questions,etc..

Thanks!

OP
OP

4wheelcustoms

shipping

Please PM or meail with your questions etc as I would like to keep this mass buy thread as organized and clutter free as possible so there is no confusion.

The free shipping applies to the lower 48 states only. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or Canada will be additional. I will credit you for the flat rate we're paying for the lower 48 so you would only have to pay the difference. This will be done on an individual basis so please contact me by pm or email with your zip code for a shipping quote.

Thanks!

OP
OP

4wheelcustoms

It's March 5th!

Let the ordering begin. All ordering information and links for placing your orders online is posted in the first post of this thread. Several orders have already came in. Feel free to order any time between now and May 5th!

**Important** Please remember to put the color and color code in the comments section of the order form. Example: Black Denim (14)

Thanks!