• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

UPDATE: Broncos at Carlisle All Fords June 2-4 MEET JAMES & SUZANNE DUFF

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
UPDATE: Saturday's Lunch Noon to 2:00 p.m. - This is your chance to Meet and Greet James and Suzanne Duff! The Duff's will traveling from Washington State to attend the Carlisle All Ford Nationals and we want to provide them with a big East Coast Welcome! If you can only make it for one day, come out for the free Burgers and Dogs lunch on Saturday and mingle with James and Suzanne. Let them know how much you like their parts, ask them what new parts they are planning, or just talk Bronco with them. They would like to meet you, so let's have a big turn out for them! Hope to see you there.

If you have not RSVP'ed, please do so . . .

IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND CARLISLE PLEASE RSVP USING THE LINK BELOW

Mid-Atlantic Early Broncos invites you to attend the Carlisle All Ford Nationals show June 2-4 in Carlisle, PA. There has already been lots of e-mail traffic and postings on this event so I will not go into all the show details. But the Bronco is a featured vehicle this year and we expect to have more Broncos in attendance than at any prior Carlisle All Fords show. You'll not want to miss this historic event!

MEB will be providing a free "Burgers and Dogs" lunch for Bronco Participants for all three days of the show. If you are a Bronco participant - either pre-registered, on-site registration, or simply attending without your Bronco - you are invited to have lunch and mingle with other Bronco enthusiasts! This invitation is for all years, EB's, BB's and BII's! Representatives from MEB, ECBR, Bronco Driver and others will be in attendance.

The lunch will be located on the Fun Field in tents set up in the Bronco area and food will be available from approximately noon to 2:00 p.m. I recommend bringing a folding chair and possibly an umbrella!

PLEASE RSVP If you think you might join us for lunch, please reply to gibsongd@comcast.net and let me know what days you will be attending and how many in your group. We need to have a reasonably accurate head count to ensure we don't run out of food!

Hope to see you there!

Gary Gibson

President MEB
East Coast Bronco 40th Committee

Here are some photos of last year's event.;D

Attachments

• DSC01739.JPG
    DSC01739.JPG
    152.7 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC01742.JPG
    DSC01742.JPG
    137.9 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC01749.JPG
    DSC01749.JPG
    152.7 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC01750.JPG
    DSC01750.JPG
    149.4 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC01752.JPG
    DSC01752.JPG
    149.8 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC01755.JPG
    DSC01755.JPG
    151.7 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC01756.JPG
    DSC01756.JPG
    156.3 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC01747.JPG
    DSC01747.JPG
    150.6 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
Oh geez.... I didn't realize our hoods had to be open. I need another month to spice up the engine compartment %)

You've got our reply... ;D

66Gasgrill

Loc.
Canton, NC
They had almost 200 Broncos at Knoxville, Come on guys, lets show they west coast guys where all the Broncos are. West cost guys come out and show us easterners how its done. This should be the biggest bronco showing ever. But only if everyone shows up. ;D See ya'll in a couple weeks.;D ;D ;D

tml

Loc.
Ontario, Canada
My wife and I will be taking the 76 down 7-8 hrs or so from Ontario. I'm in for some a couple burgers, especially if the're FREE.. Should be fun.. I'm looking foward to meeting some fellow Bronco lovers.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Already got a bunch of replies via e-mail, but if you want to let everyone know you're going to Carlisle, post a reply here! Like 66Gasgrill said, we need to show the West Coast guys (and gals) that not all the East Coast Broncos have rusted away!

You do not need to have a restored show quality vehicle to participate with your Bronco. Bring it out no matter what shape it's in and have fun with other Bronco owners. We want as many Broncos as we can get - if you have 2, bring both of them!

Looking forward to seeing many Broncos and meeting lots of Bronco people!

txpd

I will be there for Friday and Saturday. Here's hoping the burgers are good!!
5.jpg

1975stroppebaja

Bronco Guru
I'll be there without Bronco on Saturday and Sunday. I'll have my 3 month old daughter there too so I don't know how much time will be spent at the show and how much will be spent at the hotel :) First big trip with the little girl so it might be interesting.

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Mr Joe said:
Oh geez.... I didn't realize our hoods had to be open. I need another month to spice up the engine compartment %)

You've got our reply... ;D

a month???..how's that possible? You pop the cap on the Krylon can..push the button...psssssst...done; all detailed like the rest of the truck.:p

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
bmc69 said:
a month???..how's that possible? You pop the cap on the Krylon can..push the button...psssssst...done; all detailed like the rest of the truck.:p

You failed to mention that the can must be shaken the proper amount of time.... OK, give me another 2 weeks :-[

Has everyone responded that's eating? Count me twice Gary 'cause I'm getting hungry! :D

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
Hi Gary
I sent you a e-mail, but here is my situation

I don't know if you can help me or not. I origionally signed up for some of the Paragon events, but do to some familly obligations it doesn't look like I will be making it to paragon. Though it looks like I can make it to Carlisle for the 40th events there.

I don't know if I can transfer some of the money I paid for the paragon events over to Carlisle.

If there is anything you or anyone can do to help me. I would appreciate it. I would also be willing to transfer my paragon stuff to someone who needs them

Thanks
Don

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looking fwd to the events

Gary,
My wife and I will be there with her '66 U14, my trail rig, and our '74 street rig to drive back and forth from the camp to Carlisle. Myself and some friends should arrive thurs. around lunch,with the ebs, better half will come in on fri. around lunchtime.
See you there

ky-resto

I'll be attending on Saturday. No Bronco, but looking forward to meeting you guys.

Sean

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
1975stroppebaja said:
I'll have my 3 month old daughter there too so I don't know how much time will be spent at the show and how much will be spent at the hotel :) First big trip with the little girl so it might be interesting.

I'm bringing my son, he'll be 6 wks, does she like younger men ;) I went ahead and got infield trailer parking too, so they have the truck if needed.

CPT_D_1969

Loc.
Yongsan, Korea
Philip, myself, Allie, and PJ will be there! We are really looking forward to meeting you all! This will be the first event for Operation Baghdad Bronco. See you there! ;D

Melissa

Anyone else coming up from GA area?

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Philip's making it after all?..that's fantastic news!

ChrisinWV

Bronco Guru
Loc.
St George Island, MD
I didn't know I could get the truck and trailer on the infield too......
That would be VERY nice.

Melissa , I look forward to meeting you and your family and seeing that Sweet Bronc in person!
Have a safe trip!
;D