• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

UPDATE: Broncos at Carlisle All Fords June 2-4 MEET JAMES & SUZANNE DUFF

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
ChrisinWV said:
I didn't know I could get the truck and trailer on the infield too......
That would be VERY nice.
;D

Chris, it was $15 extra I think to get a 40ft trailer parking spot. It is aways from the field but closer than someones yard. Only thing is that i am about 2 ft over. May have to unhook and drive the front of the pickup back on the trailer.

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm taking mine off the trailer at the campground and driving it the 9 or so miles to the Carlisle field. Of course, Chris, I can DO that with mine.:D :p

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
Well w/ a 6 wk old, momma made me get a hotel room. Hoping I can leave the Bronco at the fairgrounds, but will drive both if needed.

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
I am all signed up and will be driving down there friday, So I will see you all Sat and Sunday. I am not looking foward to the 6 plus hour ride, but with the new 5 liter it should be ok. I am off to my buddies shop tomorow, and going to replace the C bushings and the radius arm bushings.

Where are you all staying, I know I can stay with friends at the fairgrounds, but I wouldn't mind camping somewhere else.

Broncitis

MEB Founder
A few are caming onsite at the fairgrounds, but most of us are staying at Mountian Creek Campground which is about 15 minutes away since it has much better facilities for camping.

We had sites reserved that were available through the online registration on the MEB site. You can most likely get a site with us just by showing up and paying at the office.

For more info on the campgound go to : www.mtncreekcg.com

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
Broncitis said:
A few are caming onsite at the fairgrounds, but most of us are staying at Mountian Creek Campground which is about 15 minutes away since it has much better facilities for camping.

Thanks Drew
I have reservations at loop number 127, I was told there are a few Broncos setting up right n that area.

I will be staying there Friday and Saturday nights.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Now how much would it cost me to get me, my kids, and my rig to Carlisle?

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
Madgyver said:

We'd love to meet you!! You only live once, right? ;D

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Madgyver said:

Unfortunatly I never got to meet you when I was at the 40th in CA a few weeks ago. It cost us about $5k in fuel, hotel/condo, food, etc. for my Dad and I to make the two week road trip from PA to CA and Moab. Add that to the expenses you had to get to CA and tha't s probably close.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Madgyver said:
Mad: Now that we know that Popozuda7 is keeping his rig and you're not buying it, you should have plenty of money to come. How do you like your burgers?

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Madgyver said:

Mad..you get you and the kids to Carlisle..we'll find you a rig to break.:cool:

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
Almost time ;D

I'm almost ready to go!! Thursday at 9:34 is just around the corner :cool:

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Broncitis said:
Unfortunatly I never got to meet you when I was at the 40th in CA a few weeks ago. It cost us about $5k in fuel, hotel/condo, food, etc. for my Dad and I to make the two week road trip from PA to CA and Moab. Add that to the expenses you had to get to CA and that's probably close.

Drew,
Well I did get to meet your Dad, Karl and his wife at the hotel. Yes, it is expensive to travel with the rig but I'll never forget it. You folks have fun at the East Coast event.
I wish I could go but I'm have to recoup funds from the Victorville trip so it's work, work, work for me to catch up......