• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Update "Trick My Truck" contest, We didn't win it..

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
OK GANG!! This is the final round, The one that counts so please help and support me with votes like the "Truck of the Week" deal. You folks got me this far so let's take it all the way for the Grand Prize........

The voting site was just put up so let's start pounding in the votes for the Green EB.......

Vote here for the Green 77 Bronco............................

Thank You and much Aloha,
madgyver

EMTpoll_2300_11649.jpg

Last edited:

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Third one down from the top. Be sure to vote by selecting the button under the green Bronco and not the one on top.

Good Luck brother Madgyver ;D

ford67bronco

Loc.
Wisconsin
Click, backspace...click, backspace...click, backspace...;D
just gave ya about 30 or so, more to come, good luck Mad!

ManTruck

Bronco Guru
Click, backspace...click, backspace...click, backspace...

The cable modum really smokes when voting.......opps, I think I broke it.

Good luck

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
Mad Your in good hands.... Just keep it up top. Just clicked you down 30 votes! good luck were all clickin for ya

luvmybronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ashland, Oh
Dude, I just gave you 10 or more...Everytime I get online, you'll get at least 10...You know your gonna win...You have the support of us...If ALL of us gives at least 10 votes each time we get online, times the members, (I can't even count that high) There is no way you can not win...There is no classictoyota.com, ya know...At LEAST I hope not ;D ;D ;D

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
Aloha Mad!!!

I'll give you a good 20-30 each day, once when I get in, once when I leave!

This is an awesome chance, and I hope we can make it happen for you!

MnkyBiz

tcb1188

just gave you about a 100 votes. Good luck. Wish there was a contest like yours that I could get my EB in.

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
I just pounded out about 15 min worth. I place my curser on the "vote" then rock back and forth between "enter" and "backspace"........smoking fast on the cable. :cool:

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
"Original quote from Jeepster" ....."Blue, you slacker...you havent sent Mad them caps yet???"

Jeepster..."Mad" ain't gonna need those hubcaps now. They gonna put him on some big chrome 20" wheels to give him some bling, bling for the '77
Hope he wins!!! Mad...I put about 25 more votes in for ya.

Blue71

Hnrys69

Bronco Guru
someone just make a macro for it. Or post it on pirate and get a million.