• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

UPDATED!! Attn: Alabama Bronco Owners

BamaBronc

Loc.
Alabama
****If you don't see yourself on the map, let me know.****

I thought it would be neat to see where everybody in Alabama is located, so this is my first attempt at it. I'm a rookie at this, so don't beat me up too bad. I'll keep trying to make it better, but for now, what do ya think? BTW, there are a few missing because there isn't a city in your profile.

Attachments

• alabama chapter.jpg
    alabama chapter.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:

recoiljunky

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan, AL. USA
Ok, now that I have used the magnification tool I get it.

On other forums that I frequent that do the map thing, you have to post your presence in that state. It keeps the one updating the map from having to do too much work.

Pretty cool, though.

texashcane

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Argyle, TX
I'll be coming right by you on my way to OCBR. We have six Alabama rigs staying in Tupelo, MS on Tuesday Night, and heading to Hot Springs on Wednesday Morning. It's not too late to tag along!!!!!

66ALRIDE

Contributor
Just BIP It!
Loc.
Dothan, AL
looking good. rooster4089 is also in dothan, al, but is currently serving in Iraq. He's brother also has a 74 Bronco, but I don't think he is currently on here.

OP
OP
BamaBronc

BamaBronc

Loc.
Alabama
I'll be coming right by you on my way to OCBR. We have six Alabama rigs staying in Tupelo, MS on Tuesday Night, and heading to Hot Springs on Wednesday Morning. It's not too late to tag along!!!!!
Man that would be nice, however...

Holla as you go by.

Broncoman

Bronco Guru
Yes I did, but the noise is still there. We are leaving out Tuesday night for arkansas.....So wish us luck.

earlybronco5

Loc.
Harvest, Alabama
First time I ever saw this map...SO COOL! There is a LOT more Alabamians than I would have guessed. THAT is awesome! How long did this take you to do?? Fantastic idea! Maybe I should talk to Doc on you doing maps for Horseplay...this would be cool to have everyone pinned out on a map to we can see where we all came from!?? ;D ;D