• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Urban Obstacles......

OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Well I like what I am seeing so far! My T-case is out right now so I have not had the opportunity to add more..... come awn guys and gals! Let's see what you can do in your home town! ;D

TwoDalesDad

Bronco Guru
I was sitting at a stop sign one day...waiting to turn right....signal flashing....As I made the turn....I Started going up on the right side...My First Thought Was I Had Misjudged the curb. The Curb at that Corner is very high.....Nope....As I Completed my turn.....I stopped and got out to see what it was...A Kid in a small honda civic had pulled up....between my 4x4 Van....and The Curb..My Wheel rolled up the door...took off the mirror...then across the fender and hood...down over the head lights.
I SHOULD SAY THE 4 X 4. VAN SAT 24 INCHES OFF THE GROUND...ROLLING ON 36" MICKY THOMSONS......THE KID PAID ME $150.00 TO REPAIR THE STEP THAT WAS TORN OFF...BY THE MIRROR......WHAT A GREAT FEELING TO SMASH A CAR AND BE PAID FOR IT...LOL

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
Too small to really test the flex. Old light pole base behind one of the buildings we got from the army on base.

Attachments

• IMAG0201.jpg
    IMAG0201.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 20

68rockcrawler

Bronco Guru
I was sitting at a stop sign one day...waiting to turn right....signal flashing....As I made the turn....I Started going up on the right side...My First Thought Was I Had Misjudged the curb. The Curb at that Corner is very high.....Nope....As I Completed my turn.....I stopped and got out to see what it was...A Kid in a small honda civic had pulled up....between my 4x4 Van....and The Curb..My Wheel rolled up the door...took off the mirror...then across the fender and hood...down over the head lights.
I SHOULD SAY THE 4 X 4. VAN SAT 24 INCHES OFF THE GROUND...ROLLING ON 36" MICKY THOMSONS......THE KID PAID ME $150.00 TO REPAIR THE STEP THAT WAS TORN OFF...BY THE MIRROR......WHAT A GREAT FEELING TO SMASH A CAR AND BE PAID FOR IT...LOL

Ha ha, that is awesome! I would pay money to see that happen on the road.

OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ

Great story! I love 4x4 vans! Just beefy!

Too small to really test the flex. Old light pole base behind one of the buildings we got from the army on base.

Truck is looking great!!!