• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Urgent action required!

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
Guys, I am sharing this petition to sign to stop the EPA from implementing this new proposed rule. This rule will ban the modification of any emissions compliant vehicle into a race car as they put it. It would also deny sale of any aftermarket items that could be used to modify the engine. This is especially important to us all as we use modern engines, more recent blocks etc. and beyond this hobby. Please sign this petition and pass on this link to any other forum you visit. This will effect us all.

http://wh.gov/ifXr1

Please reply that you signed or looked at it etc. to keep this thread at the top. There is a deadline on this.

Last edited:

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!
Signed also. What they are attempting here just shows that the EPA has outlived its usefulness.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Wouldn't let me sign it from my phone for some reason but soon as the ole lady gets loose from the her note book thang I'll get it from there.

71broncman

Loc.
Woodland Park, Co
I signed. The EPA is clearly overstepping their authority. Maybe they could do something useful like clean up Hanford instead of messing with our vehicles.
Mark.

ransil

Bronco Guru
I signed. The EPA is clearly overstepping their authority. Maybe they could do something useful like clean up Hanford instead of messing with our vehicles.
Mark.
They are, in another 50 years and 20 billion dollars it will be a nice place. :)

elan

Loc.
s
The EPA is out of control. Just ask the fine folks in Colorado when the pinheads in government poisoned a river. But do nothing about thousands of smog belching piles of junk crossing the southern border everyday.
I signed the petition.