• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

URGENT: B.C. Rear Disc Brake Kit Question, Caliper Bolts Sheared, Need Replacements.

taipeichris

Bronco Guru
Hi Guys,

Good morning from Los Angeles!

Quick question, what year and car are the rear calipers from on the B.C. rear disc brake kit?

I am removing the axles to replace rear bearings and one of the allen key mounting bolts is sheared off in the caliper.

Thank you!
Chris

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
'85 Cadillac Seville.
But you can get the slider pins anywhere.
Autozone, Pep, Advance, etc.....
Look in the Help section.
Like 10 bucks

Apogee

Contributor
Bronco Guru
They are a caliper guide pin and you can get them anywhere...I've never paid more than $2 or $3 for a pair of them.

OP
OP
taipeichris

taipeichris

Bronco Guru
Thank you Guys!

Actually Jason from B.C. Broncos saved the day early today and informed me what to look for. PepBoys wanted 10 bucks for two pins and I ended up finding them at an old school auto parts store in Santa Monica called Engle Brothers for $3.42 a pair and I got the bushing kit too.

OK, back to work!
:cool: