• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Use of your bronco

What do you use your Bronco for?

• Street use only? All pretty like is your preference

Votes: 13 8.8%
  • Trail use only? Hell I built it to play with so bring it on!

Votes: 33 22.4%
  • Half and half. I enjoy offroading as long as I dont get body damage.

Votes: 101 68.7%

• Total voters

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
98% recreation - trail and rock crawling
2% Backup vehicle

;D

jackson

Loc.
Monument
Have to say I like a little of both. In a beach town so like to cruise the coast. But then again I did buy a 4X4 for a reason.

Jackson

wildbill

Old Bronco Guy
;D ;D ;D Its my toy and I play that is what it's for. ;D ;D ;D Bill :p :cool: %)

slyjki

Loc.
okc ok
Moaiz said:
Lately most of its use has been to hold down the cement in my garage...need that choice in there.
i feel ya! I use mine alot to keep my tools in use, and to make sure I dont get any money saved up.

mxpaz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
KC
mines a white knuckle death trap over 30MPH. :eek: So I try to keep it off the road. :-*

RT

Bronco Guru
Every day use , weekend trails , long distance vacations , and in a couple minutes going to get us a video for tonight.

No rest for this Bronco. :cool:

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
I built mine to USE it but it turned out all PRETTY ;D . I got to show it off a little this late summer / fall while it was still pretty but next summer it is fair game. I'll get a few dents in mine and I'll be sure and post pictures . I'm more afraid of the snow / salt then any tree or rock. Dents are easy to fix :) I promise not to :'( untill I find a rust spot ;D

RKM

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntingtown, MD
I take mine out a few times a week for a few miles maybe 5. It's kind of like walking a dog. You have to do it ;D . The weekend I go to the local bank, And on occasion I make a walmart trip. Mostly local. The I did take it into DC a few weeks ago. I don't think I will do that again anytime soon. It was a little to rough for me. It was about an hour ride there. I would like to do some real light trail riding. I just haven't had the time or place to do it. But as of now. I voted for street. Since that is all I have done in the last 7 months now that it is running.

griff

Loc.
solvang, ca
I built mine for the trail, but enjoy driving it. So I drive it on weekends. But, i"m still not worried about dents.

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
I filled the back of mine with dirt so I could have a big pimp flower pot. I had to do something since i can't keep the damn thing running. The neighbors think it's pimp!!! ;D

crab

Bronco Guru
I bought my bronco because I am independantly wealthy and have way to much spare time on my hands, so I needed something to pour a bunch of time and cash into so it can fill all that extra space just sitting around in my huge shop:)

meathead333

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Alexandria, VA
when i get home and once its up to par mine will be a daily driver. it probably isnt the most practical for a daily driver, but i was tired of driving a girlie car.

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
That's why you get more than one Bronco!
I've got one for daily driving.
one for trail
and one "to hold down the concrete"
;D