• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MD Used brake light switch

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Havre De Grace, MD
City: Havre De Grace
I can't for the life of me get this new replacement brakelight switch to work on its own, I'm thinking the spring in it is too strong. I can get the lights to work if I take the switch off and pull the spring plate back by hand but it wont work on the pedal. So, I'm looking for a good used working brake light switch. Thanks in advance

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If you're sill looking let me know. I replaced mine for cosmetic reasons and might have my old one still around, but I'm not going to look unless you need it.

OP
OP
Bitch'nBronco

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Havre De Grace, MD
If you're sill looking let me know. I replaced mine for cosmetic reasons and might have my old one still around, but I'm not going to look unless you need it.
Thanks, I got my new replacement switch to work after trying a few different shims and don't need another switch anymore.