• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Used Tires for $250

Ohio Bronco 21

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cleveland
I got a set of 4 Mickey Thompson Baja Claw Tires for $250. Yes they are used, but not bad at all. Oh, size is 31 x 10.50 x 15

Attachments

• MT Tires.jpg
    MT Tires.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 27
  • MT Tires2.jpg
    MT Tires2.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 22
OP
OP
Ohio Bronco 21

Ohio Bronco 21

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cleveland
I wanted a set of these but as I came down to getting the 66 on the road, My tire choices started dwindling due to cash. This should fix me for a while. Now I need to get a Wiring harness, oh and some rims and a cage.

69 Fl. Bronc

Good score. the only thing that may be a problem is getting them mounted.. the chain stores may tell you that the tires are too old for them to mount. I hear that from the local hooters girl all the time. Save yourself some time and go to a independent guy. good luck. I need a set of 35s but can't afford new right now.