• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Used Windshield Frame for Vacuum Wipers

Status
Not open for further replies.

PECAMPO

Loc.
Tampa
I am looking for a used windshield frame for 66 - 68 Ford Broncos that will allow for vacuum wipers. Let me know if you have one for sale on the forum or you can send me a PM. Thanks

mtp71174

This is my second pm I have a 66 frame that has been blasted, rust cut out and replaced, and epoxy primed. It is ready to paint and install. It has the hinge that bolts on. The hook lock down knob was remove and they are available at jbg and may be able to find the original one. The price is $300.00 and I am in fort myers fl. I have a few things that are related to offer or give. Pm me or call 734 818 9225.

Status
Not open for further replies.