• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Utah Car Show May21st Bronco Pics

broncobandit

Took my Bronco to a Car show in Lehi, UT at Thanksgiving Point and there was a total of 5 Broncos counting mine, which is the dark blue one. The brown Bronco in these pics is by far the best looking one I have ever seen. If you notice the doors, they are longer. The Bronco has been stretched 8 inches, also in the front under the bumper you notice a hidden winch. The upholstery is better than a King Ranch truck. Fun day, nice weather, perfect car show with a total of between 700 & 800 cars.

b1-1.jpg

b2-1.jpg

b3-1.jpg

b4-1.jpg

b5-1.jpg
b6-1.jpg

b7-1.jpg

b8.jpg

b9.jpg

.94 OR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I kind of like the added length on that brown one. Looks like it would be very friendly to long legged drivers.

I have a love/hate relationship with car shows like that. I love looking at nice rigs like that, but I hate coming home and realizing how much more work I have to do on mine.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Wow, very impressed w/all those. Thanks for sharing your Pics

sstclair

Wow! I wish I had been there. Those are all amazing. Thanks for posting up the pictures.

cs_88

Bronco Guru
Very nice, I saw that brown one at the Autorama recently, it's very well done.

Izzy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Texas
I kind of like the added length on that brown one. Looks like it would be very friendly to long legged drivers.

I have a love/hate relationship with car shows like that. I love looking at nice rigs like that, but I hate coming home and realizing how much more work I have to do on mine.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I do love the seats in that brown one.