• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Value

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
I'm assuming you're talking about a full top. I bought a decent used one earlier this Summer for $200. Some of the value will depend on what part of the country you're in.

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Location and definition of "OK condition".
I have given away tops with no rust and most glass still in it. $100 in the southwest is a common price for a top in usable condition as-is. Back east they tend to fetch a bit more in worse shape.

Broncobowsher

Total hack
I've seen them on Craigslist from $300-1000. Never below that. New construction $1500 plus shipping.

Asking price on Craig's list, not exactly the ideal way to value stuff.%)
What it sell for (if it ever sells) is still an unknown.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
For a hard top, anywhere from Free on up to $1k plus. Find the one that's right for you