• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Various Bronco Parts For Sale

OP
OP
R

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
What color is that back bench seat? And also do you have a front bench seat for when I halfcab?
I do not have the rear bench seat pictured anymore. I do not have any interior items.

Thank you

OP
OP
R

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I’m glad I found you again, lol, I’ll have to figure out how to save you somewhere. Look forward to the pictures and thank you
You can add any thread to your saved list by pressing "Watch" at the top right of the page. Then you can find any of your watched threads by pressing Watched at the top middle.

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
I’m not down here that long, I get it’s holidays but I’d like to come out and see the halfcab and bulkhead

OP
OP
R

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Here are some pictures for you that I took yesterday. Top is a little dusty but Very good shape.

New Rear Window and Seal

Painted Wimbledon White. (M code)

Thank you

IMG_1001.jpg
IMG_1002.jpg
IMG_1003.jpg

OP
OP
R

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I’m not down here that long, I get it’s holidays but I’d like to come out and see the halfcab and bulkhead

The Bulk Head is also in Excellent shape and ready to install. It was painted a Tan color that was on a previous Bronco.

I am here this weekend and next week.

Thanks

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
The Bulk Head is also in Excellent shape and ready to install. It was painted a Tan color that was on a previous Bronco.

I am here this weekend and next week.

Thanks
I’m seeing probably dust but is there rust in the drip rail? I would like to plan next weekend since Christmas holidays is here, where are you normally?

OP
OP
R

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I’m seeing probably dust but is there rust in the drip rail? I would like to plan next weekend since Christmas holidays is here, where are you normally?

I will be here the weekend after Christmas as well.

I am in Lakewood Ranch FL just a couple miles off of rout 75.

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
I will be here the weekend after Christmas as well.

I am in Lakewood Ranch FL just a couple miles off of rout 75.
Ok I will plan on a trip down there next weekend, you were saying 5 hrs trip roughly? Would you take $1000. For it, it is nice but I have to repaint for my Bronco, the bulkhead?

Thanks!

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
Wow that’s below Tampa, I’ve never been that far south, I’ve been to Daytona I’m a transplant down here visiting my daughter and grandchildren.

Thanks

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
Wow that’s below Tampa, I’ve never been that far south, I’ve been to Daytona I’m a transplant down here visiting my daughter and grandchildren.

Thanks
I looked at your gallery, boy you’ve done some really nice work! Your Bronco looks great!