• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MO Various Bronco Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Still cleaning out my shop. Shipping included!

OEM stock air cleaner parts: $125

SS dual battery tray and retainer: $30

OEM tire carrier with (tailgate latch not pictured) All other parts as pictured: $100
I do not have the inner backing pieces.

1-set of 5.0 HO emblems, really there are 2 parts pieces per side: $30 for the pair.

All parts shipping included

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigmuddy

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Sale pictures! I pay shipping to the lower 48 otherwise we will need to work something out..

Attachments

• 5.0 emblems.jpg
    5.0 emblems.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 127
  • Ss dual battery tray.jpg
    Ss dual battery tray.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 155
  • Stock air cleaner parts.jpg
    Stock air cleaner parts.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 193
  • Stock tire carrier.jpg
    Stock tire carrier.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
OP
OP
bigmuddy

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Yes I know them both, good guys! I haven't been to OCBR in since I move away from AR about 10 years ago.

This year I am going to try to hit the West super celebration which is a week off from each other I believe. But I will be back to OCBR one year!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Yes I know them both, good guys! I haven't been to OCBR in since I move away from AR about 10 years ago.

This year I am going to try to hit the West super celebration which is a week off from each other I believe. But I will be back to OCBR one year!

I would think so being that close.. very cool brother..

We hope you make it soon

Status
Not open for further replies.