• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH Various parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broncoman1969

Loc.
Cincinnati
I am looking for a set of good stock height springs for my 69 resto. If any of you have a set of good stock height springs cheap that were take offs when you went to a lift, I need some. Possible "small lift" springs as well. (Thinking 2 inches or less.) This will be more of a street, uncut ride than a trail ride. Also looking for an under dash AC unit with ducts. I can add a vintage air unit if I have to but I am trying to keep this one looking as stock as possible until you lift the hood. For the springs I prefer somewhat close to Cincinnati to keep shipping costs down. Thanks

broncosam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have a set of rear leaf springs I took out of my '76 EB. PM me if your interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.