• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Vendor discount codes?

76broncoorange

I have to order $700-$800 worth of stuff for my bronco. Including axles and brakes and track bar etc. is there any discount codes out there right now?

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
I would watch the vendor section, Christmas is coming and we usually see some deals after thanksgiving.

DeezNCSU

Loc.
Raleigh, NC
The only code I've found is BZMEMBER which will get you 2% off at JBG.

Anybody remember what WH did last year for Black Friday and Christmas? I've been waiting to order a suspension lift and body lift from them ($1200) but shipping to NC is brutal at around $350 so I'm hoping either the lifts or shipping will be discounted soon.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wish I knew what we were going to offer, but I never see it until it's a reality. So no spoilers from this corner.;)

Regarding shipping Deez, it can really rear it's ugly head sometimes, but is also worth questioning when it gets that high. Where did you get that quote by the way? Through one of our sales people, or online? If online, don't take it as gospel, as at higher prices it can vary, and we sometimes have options as well.
Now, at lower prices (typically below $50 or so) it's pretty accurate and consistent (except to Canada for some reason) regarding UPS, but can be cut way down for small (and only inexpensive) parts via USPS. So always question something that high.

At the very least, we can get a shipping quote via truck, rather than UPS. So when it comes time to pull the trigger, at least get a second opinion from one of the sales guys.
Some truck quotes are that high as well, but we've sometimes had that cut down by 30% or better when comparing shipping methods. No guarantees of course, but makes it worth a quick call, if you didn't already.

Thanks

Paul

cparks101

Loc.
Raleigh, NC
Hey, Deez. I live here in Raleigh as well. Do you know of any other guys locally that get the trucks together and cruise around?

moses_m

Same here had cart ready friday (WH) and shipping was going to be $275 to Texas. Suspension lift brake lines san felipe bar . will call tomorrow. Thanks Paul

Went ahead and ordered from toms and asked questions about black friday. They told me to call back after sales and they would try too give a store credit if there was a big price difference. Ordered third member, axles, brake booster kit, tie rod draglink steering for 76 dana 44. 175 on shipping.

DeezNCSU

Loc.
Raleigh, NC
Wish I knew what we were going to offer, but I never see it until it's a reality. So no spoilers from this corner.;)

Regarding shipping Deez, it can really rear it's ugly head sometimes, but is also worth questioning when it gets that high. Where did you get that quote by the way? Through one of our sales people, or online? If online, don't take it as gospel, as at higher prices it can vary, and we sometimes have options as well.
Now, at lower prices (typically below $50 or so) it's pretty accurate and consistent (except to Canada for some reason) regarding UPS, but can be cut way down for small (and only inexpensive) parts via USPS. So always question something that high.

At the very least, we can get a shipping quote via truck, rather than UPS. So when it comes time to pull the trigger, at least get a second opinion from one of the sales guys.
Some truck quotes are that high as well, but we've sometimes had that cut down by 30% or better when comparing shipping methods. No guarantees of course, but makes it worth a quick call, if you didn't already.

Thanks

Paul

Thanks for the info Paul. My shipping quote was off of the website, I haven't called in yet. I'll probably wait to see what y'all do for Black Friday then place my order. Either way, I will definitely call in.

Hey, Deez. I live here in Raleigh as well. Do you know of any other guys locally that get the trucks together and cruise around?

I have met a few other guys locally but we haven't all gotten together yet. We should meet up sometime, I'm always keeping an eye out for other Broncos in the area. I'm in North Raleigh, near 540 and Six Forks.