• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO Very straight body, cool paint, the only rust is in the corners of the - $2500 (denv

El Kabong

Contributor
Driving stuff Henry built
Looks like that link is to the "mail to" instead of the actual ad.

OP
OP
langester

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
I saw it by accident, I was looking at ford engines under auto parts and the title looked interesting so I opened it.

OP
OP
langester

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
Would not surprise me a bit! Thought I would post it up just in case.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I think I've seen that one in the last few days in TX and AR. Looks suspect........no year, obviously a newer model year that wouldn't have had an oil bath I6, with dual exhaust? Northern KS area code though.

BroncoOwner.me

It's a scam, I've seen the same pictures posted on Craigslist in other areas for the same ridiculous price only to see the post get flagged and removed a day later.

work765

Very straight body, cool paint, the only rust is in the corners of the - $250...

Scam!! It's posted all over Cali Craigslist. I texted them asking where it was and they never replied. They wanted my email. Lame

rbodine

Who in there real mind would believe this? They say there is one born everyday..these people must find them

BroncoOwner.me

yep, I would suggest when people see this one posted you flag it on Craig's list (thats what I've been doing). At least that might make the person be a little more creative and change their pics, price and description.

notorious

Loc.
Nashvegas
Lot of scamming going on out there...

Years ago story...

Went to purchase a Bronco a days drive away after speaking to the guy; I asked he send recent pictures and asked a number of questions. He requested a retainer so I used paypal for a little money. When I arrived the Bronco was nothing like what he advertised. I spent six months working with paypal to get the funds back which in-turn banned the guy from the site.
I continue to loose trust in mankind for anything other than a leach for O2.