• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

View members by state

utchappells

Loc.
Salt Lake, UT
I am disappointed in UT too.  I know there are more owners out there.  But then again I just found this website myself.  So I guess we all just need to spread the word.  CLASSIC BRONCOS.com!

dash8mx

[quote author=Admin link=board=5;threadid=901;start=0#1913 date=1014739405]<br>OK, I've tried, but apparently I'm not computer "savvy" enough to hack the forum code to sort members by state. So I'm going to do it the old fashioned way, by hand! 8)<br><br>I'm going to put a list together here showing each state and the members in that state. But you need to let me know if you want to be included in that list.<br><br>So if you want to be shown on that list send me an Instant Message with just your two letter state abbreviation. If you want you can include your city too, but it's optional.<br><br>Please don't put anything else except your state! (and city if you want) It will make it harder for me to sort through the info, and those who don't follow directions will be made fun of in front of the whole class! ;)<br><br>[/quote]va beach ,va dash 8mx

J-DUB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Edmonds
[quote author=77BroncoWag link=board=5;threadid=901;start=0#1927 date=1014935823]<br>I know there are more Washintonians than that out there :mad:<br>[/quote]<br><br>There are more Washingtonians out here. ::)

wades76

Loc.
Monroe, GA
how can I change my state I will be moving to Chattanooga, TN<br>in august or as soon as my house sells.<br><br>Thanks,<br><br>Wades76

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Just instant message me when it changes and tell me where you were and where to move you.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Re:NC, Hope Mills

[quote author=NOMAD link=board=5;threadid=901;start=15#67853 date=1032885849]<br>Sign me up.<br>[/quote]<br><br>Please register and then read the instructions at the beginning of this post.