• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Vintage Broncos out of Atlanta - Anyone know anything about them?

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
Good evening,

I’ve got a neighbor who’s in the market for a “high-end” bronco. She ran across Vintagebroncos.com up in Atlanta.

Looks like their builds are pretty expensive and definitely catering to the upper escalon customers.

Anyone know anything about them or seen one of their builds?

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I’ve been to the shop and have seen several of their builds. While they seem to crank them out fast, they all appear to be quality builds using 95% new parts including the body and panels.

The guy I had contact with was super friendly and happy to let me and my Dad look around.

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
They are, or were, just a few miles from me. I stopped in a little over a year ago after seeing some EB’s sitting outside. The ones I saw there were all being custom built for owners. They had one for a Falcon player and one heading to Aaron Rodriquez. They also had a few stock survivors that were being cleaned up for local owners.

The guy I talked to was one of the partners. Nice guy but still getting up to speed on Broncos at the time (didn’t know what a U14 was etc.. ) That shop only did the mechanical work and I think they may have moved since then. I’ll run by there tomorrow and take a look...

https://vintagebroncos.co/

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
dale, i don't build to sell on the open market, that's not my MO. as of right now i don't know of any of our builds that are available. best of luck in their search

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
ya that's our build. didn't realize he was still toying with the idea of selling. we just had it in for service and updates last year. we converted it to a 5 speed for him as well. that's a brokers listing. it's up in the hamptons. very nice truck

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
I appreciate the compliments gateway gives us but have never talked with them.
That’s a sweet truck.