• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Visors, trim, steelies, door panels, rear seat (PICS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adunham

Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Cleaning out the garage so I'm getting rid of my stash

Black molded plastic door panels off of my '69 - $20.00/pair
sun visors off of my '70 - $20.00
5 steelies (wheels) off of my '70 - all with tires, not all of the tires are good $125.00/all five
Miscellaneous trim & marker lenses off of the '69 and '70 - $50.00/lot
brand new hardtop side window gasket - $25.00
Bronco script body emblem - $20.00
Rear seat off of my '70, missing passenger armrest - $40.00

-or-

$275.00 for the entire lot

prefer local pickup

email aaron@aarondunham.com or call 480.330.4215

Thanks,

-Aaron

BroncoDoorPanels.jpg

BroncoSeat.jpg

BroncoSteelies.jpg

BroncoTrim.jpg

BroncoVisors.jpg

BroncoScript.jpg

BroncoGasket.jpg

69beater

Loc.
livermore, CA
hey

im interested in the wheels for my 69 but i was wondering what the price would be and if you would be willing to ship to 94550 livermore ,CA. i know its a pain!!thanks, tony

Status
Not open for further replies.