• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Vote.....don't forget!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BwoncoHowie

C-4 Wizard
They just jumped ahead 15. I bet somebody's going around to different PCs at work... :-X

Thats ok i got my daily vote in, just keep pluggin away and bumpin this motha when you vote.

Full Size Bronco - 1436
Classic Broncos - 1431

:p

OP
OP
Flintknapper

Flintknapper

Loc.
Deep East Texas
Down 5.

A good weekend vote is imperative. If we fall significantly behind over the weekend, we will not be able to catch up next week.

This month would mark a 1 year lead in the top 4X4 spot.

After that... we could slack off a little (if we wanted).

colohunter

Loc.
Frederick Colo.
We are down by 4. I voted before I left work, and when I got home. We need to get a voting blitz going this weekend. We need to show them full size boys that the CLASSIC BRONCOS are the best. Vote as much as you can, lets win this month.

OP
OP
Flintknapper

Flintknapper

Loc.
Deep East Texas
Down by 4, but it will be much more if we fail to weekend VOTE!

Problem is, not many of our regular members are reading this thread anymore, and there seems to be resistance to any new (similar) threads being started.

Oh well.......vote guys!

BwoncoHowie

C-4 Wizard
Down 5.

A good weekend vote is imperative. If we fall significantly behind over the weekend, we will not be able to catch up next week.

This month would mark a 1 year lead in the top 4X4 spot.

After that... we could slack off a little (if we wanted).

If this is to happen we need to capture the attention of more VOTERS!

In Vote;
Full Size Bronco - 1478
Classic Broncos - 1474

out Vote;
Classic Broncos - 557
Full Size Bronco - 527

Dont forget the out vote too. (bump)

OP
OP
Flintknapper

Flintknapper

Loc.
Deep East Texas
If this is to happen we need to capture the attention of more VOTERS!

Agreed, however short of PMing folks and asking for a vote or starting an additional thread (more likey to be read) then there isn't much you can do.

I can tell you this however... if start a new thread...you will most likely be chastised for it. ?:?

Vote folks! It would be a shame to be stopped just short of our goal to have the number one spot for 1 year straight.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Agreed, however short of PMing folks and asking for a vote or starting an additional thread (more likey to be read) then there isn't much you can do.

I can tell you this however... if start a new thread...you will most likely be chastised for it. ?:?

Vote folks! It would be a shame to be stopped just short of our goal to have the number one spot for 1 year straight.

YUP, lots of criticism... :eek: ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.