• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Vote.....don't forget!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Nope 16

And Jim Oaks has already mentioned that we were catching them, It was 9 when I left work, now it's 16? WTF?

OK Everyone that is logged in right now VOTE and we will take a commanding lead.

Don't know how to vote? go to the bottom of the page and click the link that says VOTE for this site.
OR JUST CLICK HERE

OP
OP
Flintknapper

Flintknapper

Loc.
Deep East Texas
Something just isn't right.

Can a person vote only once in a 24 hr. period, once a calender day, or every time you log in?

Does anyone know?

Hard to believe a forum with 6,000 members is out voting one twice that size.

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA

Can a person vote only once in a 24 hr. period, once a calender day, or every time you log in?

Does anyone know?

you can vote more than once a day if you use a different computer/IP address. maybe they have an IT tech that is doing this... :p

got-broncos

Bronco Guru
I dont get it. I thought they sent all the older rangers to mexico. I vote every day. Those rumps are still ahead of us.

Sbolt19

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Colorado Springs
Closing in on them now. 268-261

You want to know what is funny? We sound like FSB did back in Oct/Nov when we started drilling them....lol

Devin

Bronco Kineticist

Does anyone know?

We are smaller than FSB and we are out-voting them. Not many people vote.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Only 1 vote from an IP address logs in a 24 hour period, If you have a wireless card your IP changes every time you log on, same for dial up. I love my wireless card!!

rmfreeze

Loc.
Benton, Arkansas
I've tried voting from my home PC (DSL IP) and then my laptop using a wireless card (different IP) on a laptop and the number didn't change. I've also logged on here for the first time in 24hrs and read this thread where someone listed the current vote - then I went and voted and the number was the same. Don't get it at times. 290 - 281 right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.