• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Vote now for the 2014 CB Calendar - Voting closes Sat Oct 19th

Nobody

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stanwood
Almost missed the vote again! :eek:

Here's a tip for next year. Don't center the subject in the frame. While it's ok to break that rule sometimes, generally it should be avoided. I'd recommend sticking with landscape shots for the calendar too.

Google "Rule of Thirds" for details.

RuleOfThirds-SideBySide.gif

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Almost missed the vote again! :eek:

Here's a tip for next year. Don't center the subject in the frame. While it's ok to break that rule sometimes, generally it should be avoided. I'd recommend sticking with landscape shots for the calendar too.

Google "Rule of Thirds" for details.

RuleOfThirds-SideBySide.gif

No, I'm pretty sure the tip is "snow" or Sunset, lol...

everyone loves the snow pics.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
per my pic ... i need to take a photography class !

but the good thing is SPD is buying and sending out calendars for xmas if he makes the top 13 !!! go 22 !!

looks like I ain't got nothing to worry about as always....

Guess I'll have to get a freakin Poser Pic in the snow or some sheet like that.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
CONGRATS to all the Winners!!! It will be an awesome calendar as always.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Jon will start a thread & post a link to purchase them here in the near future..

Once he gets organized and gets some free time... ;)

Puddlejumper

Are we safe to just count the votes and figure out ourselves if we made the calendar or not? I think I made it but I don't want to tell friends and family if I'm wrong!

Is it 12 or 13 top votes with the front cover?

MartyG

Bronco Guru
Are we safe to just count the votes and figure out ourselves if we made the calendar or not? I think I made it but I don't want to tell friends and family if I'm wrong!

Is it 12 or 13 top votes with the front cover?

Yeah...I've been saving my "Woohoo" for the official results...

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Sorry everyone. I've been completely swamped at work this week.

The 13 winners (12 months + cover) are photos:

In the next day or two I'll contact all the winners via email asking for info for the caption under their photo and what month they'd prefer.

I'll probably set up the pre-order page in 1-2 weeks. Typically the calendars are ready to ship out to you in early Dec in time for Christmas delivery.

I want to thank everyone again who submitted photos this year. As usual there were lots of great shots and not enough months to display them all.

But as in previous years, the 14th month of the calendar (Jan 2015) will be a collage of all the shots that didn't make the top 13.

FJB

Thanks Jon for once again putting this together. As always there are a bunch of great Broncos. Looks like I just made it in 13th place.

SickWhips

Contributor
Can somebody post up a few pictures or just type some examples of what previous winners wrote in their caption? Thanks!

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Can somebody post up a few pictures or just type some examples of what previous winners wrote in their caption? Thanks!

When I send out the email I'll ask for specific info.